As a result of their inherent natural character and artistic value, Hollóháza porcelain items are eternal creations. During the artisanal manufacturing process, we always pay special attention to the high-quality design and production of our porcelain. In order for your favourite piece to remain timeless and shining, please pay due attention to the cleaning and care of the products.
We now share our decades of experience with you on how to preserve the original quality and beauty of your porcelain so that it can be a special item in your family, passed on from generation to generation.
During use please follow the instructions below:
- Handle porcelain carefully and gently.
- Do not expose porcelain to sudden changes of temperature. Do not immediately put the bowl stored in the freezer into a hot oven and do not place the dish taken out of the oven on a cold surface.
- Do not expose to or place the porcelain in the vicinity of open flame.
- Only products without metallic (platinum or gold) decoration or those where the branding allows it can be put into the microwave oven.
- In the event of the products cracking or chipping, they should be handled with special care, because otherwise the edges at the place of the damage can cause serious injuries.
During cleaning please follow the instructions below:
- Choose a mild detergent that you apply to the surface to be cleaned with a soft sponge. Avoid strong rubbing in all cases.
- When removing food residues, avoid using metal tools, as they can leave metallic spots and streaks on the porcelain.
- In order to protect the shine of the glaze and the integrity of the decoration, wash at a maximum of 60°C.
- In the case of precious metal (gold, platinum) decorations, it is not recommended to clean the porcelain in the dishwasher due to the risk of wear.
- If you put your porcelain in the dishwasher, pay attention to careful arrangement so that the dishes do not come into contact with each other and there are no metal cutlery nearby.
We hope that you will be able to enjoy the shine and original beauty of your Hollóházi porcelain for a long time!